1. He frowned and turned his face.
2. Because the blind man came to him.
3. And what you know, haply he might be cleansed;
4. Or be admonished, so that the admonition may profit him.
5. As far him who regards himself self-sufficient;
6. To him you do pay attention.
7. whereas there is not any blame on you-if he is not cleansed.
8. But as to him who came to you running.
9. And he is fearing.
10. Then you become busy with others leaving him.
11. Not like this, it is an admonition.
12. So, let him who wished remember it.
13. In these sheets that are honoured,
14. Exalted, Purified.
15. With the hands of scribes.
16. Noble. virtuous.
17. Killed be man, how unthankful he is.
18. From what did He create him?
19. He created him by a drop of water, then proportioned him.
20. Then He made his way easy for him.
21. Then He gave him death and caused him to be buried.
22. Then when He pleased, brought him out.
23. Nothing, he has not carried out what he was commanded.
24. Therefore, let man look at his food.
25. That We poured down water abundantly.
26. Then We cleaved the earth well.
27. Then We caused to grow therein grain,
28. And grapes and green fodder.
29. And the olive and the date palm.
30. And thick gardens.
31. And fruits and grasses;
32. For your benefit and for your cattle.
33. Then when the deafening shout will come,
34. On that, day man will flee from his brother.
35. And from his mother and his father.
36. And from his wife and his sons,
37. Every one of them on that day has one anxiety that is enough for him.
38. Many faces on that day shall be bright,
39. laughing, rejoicing,
40. And many faces on that day will have dust upon them,
41. Darkness will be covering them.
42. They are the infidels, the wicked.