2. By this luminous Book.
3. Undoubtedly We sent it down in a blessed night; verily We are to warn.
4. Therein every affair of wisdom is divided.
5. A command from Us, Verily, We are to send.
6. A mercy from your Lord, undoubtedly, He, Hears, knows.
7. He Who is the Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatsoever is in between if you are convinced.
8. None is to be worshipped but He. He gives life and causes death, your Lord and the Lord of your forefathers.
9. Nay, but they are in doubt, playing.
10. Therefore, wait you the day when the sky will bring a clear smoke,
11. That it shall cover the people. This is a painful torment.
12. They will say that day, 'O our Lord! Remove from us the torment, We believe'.
13. Whence they are to accept admonition, whereas there has already come a clear Messenger.
14. Then they turned away from him and said, 'He is tutored, madman'.
15. We let loose the torment for sometime, you will again do the same.
16. The day when We will seize the greatest seizing, verily We are to take vengeance.
17. And undoubtedly, We tested the people of Firawn before them, and an honourable Messenger came to them.
18. Saying, 'hand over to me the bondmen of Allah. Verily I am a trusted Messenger for you'.
19. Rise not up against Allah I bring to you a clear authority.
20. I take refuge of my Lord and your Lord, lest you stone me.
21. And if you believe not in me, go you apart from me.
22. Then he called upon his Lord, these are guilty people.
23. We commanded that go forth with My bondmen necessarily, you shall be followed.
24. And leave you the river open from place to place, undoubtedly the host shall be drowned.
25. How many gardens and springs, they left behind.
26. And cornfields and nice houses.
27. And comforts wherein they were free from care.
28. We did thus, and We made another people to inherit them.
29. And the heavens and the earth did not shed tears for them, nor were they given respite.
30. And undoubtedly, We delivered the children of Israel from the abasing torment.
31. From Firawn, he was surely haughty and of the extravagant.
32. And undoubtedly, We chose them knowingly from among the people of that time
33. And We bestowed them the signs wherein there was clear reward.
34. These men do say,
35. 'That is not but our first death and we shall not be raised?
36. Bring back then, our fathers if you are truthful.
37. Are they better or the people of Tubba and those before them whom We destroyed? Verily they were culprits.
38. And We made not the heavens and the earth and whatsoever is in between them in play.
39. We made not them but with truth, but most of them know not.
40. Undoubtedly, the Day of Judgement is the term appointed for all of them.
41. The day when a friend shall not avail a friend at all and nor they shall be helped.
42. Save those on whom Allah has mercy. Undoubtedly He is the Honourable, the Merciful.
43. Verily the tree of Zaqqqum (Cactus)
44. Is the food of the sinners.
45. Like molten copper bubbles in the bellies.
46. As boiling water bubbles.
47. Seize him and drag him forcibly towards the center of the blazing fire.
48. 'Then pour over his head the torment of boiling water.'
49. Taste it, Yes, certainly you are the Honourable, the benignant.
50. Undoubtedly, it is in which you were doubting
51. Undoubtedly, the God fearing is in a place of security.
52. In the gardens and springs.
53. They shall wear fine silk and brocade facing one another.
54. Thus it is, and We got them married to black and bright large eyed maidens.
55. They will ask for therein every kind of fruit in peace and security.
56. They will not taste death therein, other than the first death, and Allah saved them from the torment of the fire.
57. By the grace of your Lord. This is the supreme victory.
58. And We have made this Quran easy in your tongue so that they may understand.
59. So, wait you. they too are waiting.
44 Surah Ad Dukhan
Diposkan Oleh: Blogger Nayeem