1. Undoubtedly, there has come upon man a time when there was no mentioning of his name anywhere.
2. Undoubtedly, We created man from a mingled sperm drop that We might try him, so We made him hearing, seeing.
3. Undoubtedly, We have shown him the way, whether he be grateful or ungrateful.
4. Undoubtedly, We have already prepared for the infidels' chains and iron collars and a blazing fire.
5. Undoubtedly, the virtuous will drink of a cup whereof the admixture is camphor.
6. What is the camphor, it is spring wherefrom the most special bondmen of Allah will drink. They will make it gush forth wherever they would like in their places.
7. They fulfil their vows, and fear a day the evil of which is wide-spread.
8. And they feed, for love of Him, the poor. The orphan and the prisoner.
9. They say to them, 'We feed you for Allah pleasure only. We desire no recompense or thanks from you'.
10. Undoubtedly, we fear from our Lord a day, which is frowning and very hard.
11. So Allah has saved them from the evil of that day and granted them cheerfulness and happiness.
12. And recompensed them for their patience with a Garden, and silken clothes.
13. They will be reclined upon coaches in the Garden neither they will see therein sunny heat nor excessive cold.
14. And its shades will be inclined over them, and its clusters would have been made hanging down.
15. And there shall be passed around them silver vessels and goblets, which will be bright as glass.
16. What type of glass, glass of silver, the cupbearers would have placed them on complete measurement.
17. Therein, they shall be made to drink a cup whose mixture will be ginger.
18. What ginger is, it is a spring in the Paradise called Sal-Sabil.
19. And never aging youths shall go around them for service, when you see them; you think them to be pearls sprinkled.
20. And when you look to them, you see a bliss and a great Kingdom.
21. Upon their bodies, there are green silken garments and brocade and are made to wear bracelets of silver. And their Lord made them to drink pure beverage.
22. It will be told to them, this is your recompense, and your labour bore fruits.
23. Undoubtedly We have sent down the Quran on you in piece-meal.
24. So be you patient under the order of your Lord, and hear not anyone of them sinner or unthankful.
25. And remember the name of your Lord morning and evening.
26. And in part of night, prostrate yourself before Him and magnify Him through the long night.
27. Undoubtedly these people love the things under feet, and has already left behind a heavy day.
28. We created them, and strengthened their joints, and when We will, We shall exchange their likes
29. Undoubtedly, this is an admonition, so whoever wishes may take a way unto his Lord.
30. And what you will, but only this Allah wills. Undoubtedly, He is All-Knowing, Wise
31. He causes whom He pleases to enter His mercy, and for the unjust, He has already kept prepared a painful torment.