1. That inevitable truth.
2. How is that inevitable truth?
3. And what did you know how is that inevitable?
4. Thamud and Aad belied that strong calamity.
5. Then as for Thamud they were destroyed with an extreme uproar.
6. And as for Aad, they were destroyed by a fierce roaring windstorm.
7. Which He subjected them forcefully for seven nights and eight days consecutively, then see those people in it lying down, as though they were trunks of palm-trees lying down.
8. Do you see any remnant of them?
9. And Firawn and those before him, and the overthrown towns committed error.
10. And they disobeyed the Messenger of their Lord; therefore, He seized them with a strong seizing.
11. Undoubtedly, when the water rose high, We bore you in the boat.
12. That We might make it a reminder for you and it might be retained by the ears that retain after hearing.
13. Then when the trumpet is blown instantly.
14. And the earth and the mountains are being crushed after lifting up all at once.
15. That is the day when will happen the inevitable event.
16. And the heaven will cleave as-under, then on the day it will be in a miserable condition.
17. And the angels will be standing on the sides thereof, and on that day, the eight angles will bear over them the throne of your Lord.
18. On that day, you all shall be presented and no hiding soul shall remain hidden.
19. Then as to him, whose record shall be given in his right hand, he will say, 'take and read my record'.
20. I was convinced that I would reach to my accounting.
21. Therefore, he is in his desired comfort.
22. In a lofty Garden.
23. Its clusters are within reach.
24. Eat and drink a content full recompense for that you sent forth in the days gone by.
25. And as for him whose record shall be given in his left hand, he will say, 'oh would that, I had not been given my record!
26. And I would not have known what is my reckoning.
27. Oh, would that death had made an end of me.
28. My wealth has availed me nothing.
29. My all strength has gone from me.
30. Seize him and put chains in his neck.
31. Then cast him into blowing fire.
32. Then thrust him in a chain the length of which is seventy cubits.
33. Undoubtedly, he did not believe in Allah the Great.
34. And he did not urge the feeding of the needy.
35. Therefore, he today has no friend here.
36. Nor any food saves pus of the people of Hell.
37. Which none but the sinners eat.
38. But no, I swear by what you see.
39. And by all that, you see not.
40. Undoubtedly, this Quran is the talks with a noble Messenger.
41. And it is not the word of any poet. How little you believe!
42. And it is not the word of any sooth sayer. How little you heed!
43. I have been sent down by Him who is the Lord of entire world.
44. And if he would have said against Us even one word forging from himself.
45. We would surely have taken revenge with full force.
46. And then We would surely have severed his life vein.
47. And not any of you could have defended him.
48. And undoubtedly; this Quran is an admonition to the God-fearing.
49. And surely, We know that some among you are beliers.
50. And undoubtedly, it is a great sorrow to the infidels.
51. And undoubtedly, it is the truth of absolute certainty.
52. So O beloved prophet! glorify your Lord the Great.
69 Surah Al Haqqah
Diposkan Oleh: Blogger Nayeem