1. By those sent forth continuously.
2. Then pushing on with force.
3. And then after stirring up lifting (things)
4. Then separating fully the truth and untruth.
5. Then by those bringing down the remembrance.
6. For completing the argument or warning.
7. Undoubtedly, what you are promised must happen.
8. So when the stars are extinguished.
9. And when heaven is split.
10. And when the mountains are blown away as dust.
11. And when the time of Messengers come.
12. For what day they were appointed?
13. For the Day of Decision.
14. And what did you know what the Day of Decision is?
15. Woe is on that Day to the beliers.
16. Did We not destroy the ancients?
17. And then We will cause the later ones to follow them.
18. Thus, We deal with the culprits.
19. Woe is on that Day to the beliers.
20. Did We not create you of a mean water?
21. Then We placed it in a safe place.
22. For a known measurement.
23. Then We measured, so what an excellent Measurers are We.
24. Woe is on that day to the beliers.
25. Have We not made the earth a gathering place?
26. Of your living ones and dead?
27. And We placed thereon high anchoress of mountains and made you drink very sweet water.
28. Woe is on that day to the beliers.
29. Now move on towards that which you used to belie.
30. Move on towards the shadow of that smoke which has three branches.
31. Neither providing shade nor protecting from the flame.
32. Undoubtedly, the hell sends up sparks like palaces.
33. As they were yellow camels.
34. Woe is on that day to the beliers.
35. This is a day when they shall not be able to speak
36. Nor shall they be permitted to offer excuses.
37. Woe is on that day to the beliers.
38. This is the Day of Decision; We have gathered you and all earlier ones.
39. Now if you have stratagem, then play it against Me.
40. Woe is on that Day to the beliers.
41. Undoubtedly, the feared ones are in the midst of shades and springs.
42. And in the midst of fruits, such, as they desire.
43. Eat and drink pleasantly, the reward of your doings
44. Undoubtedly, thus We recompense the righteous.
45. Woe is on that Day to the beliers.
46. Eat and carry on a little necessarily, you are the culprits.
47. Woe is on that Day to the beliers.
48. And when it is said to them, 'offer prayer', they do not offer.
49. Woe is on that Day to the beliers.
50. In which word then, after this will they believe?
77 Surah Al Mursalat
Diposkan Oleh: Blogger Nayeem