1. Woe is to those who give short measure.
2. Those who, when they take by measure from other, take it full.
3. But when they give by measure to others or weigh to them, they diminish.
4. Do not these people imagine that they are to be raised?
5. On a mighty day.
6. The day when all persons will stand before the Lord of the Worlds.
7. Undoubtedly, the record of the infidels is in the lowest place sijjin.
8. And what do you know, what Sijjin is?
9. That record is a writing sealed.
10. Woe is on that day to the beliers.
11. Those who belie the Day of Judgement.
12. And none will belie it but every contumacious.
13. When Our signs are read to him, (he) says, 'fables of the ancients'.
14. Nothing but rather, their earnings have rusted their hearts.
15. Yes, certainly they are deprived of the sight of their Lord that day.
16. Then, undoubtedly they are to enter the Hell.
17. Then it shall be said, 'this is what you used to belie'.
18. Yes, certainly, the record of the virtuous is in the highest palace 'Illiyyin'.
19. And what do you know, what Illiyyin is?
20. That record is a writing sealed.
21. The chosen one see to it.
22. Undoubtedly, the virtuous are in bliss.
23. They look at thrones.
24. You recognize the freshness of bliss in their faces.
25. They shall be made to drink pure wine, which is already sealed.
26. The seal is on Musk, and for this let the aspirers aspire.
27. And its mixture is with the water of Tasnim.
28. A spring of which the chosen ones drink.
29. Undoubtedly, the culprits used to laugh at those who believed.
30. And when they pass by them, they wink at them among themselves.
31. And when they return to their household, return rejoicing.
32. And when they see muslims. they say, 'undoubtedly, they are the strayed ones'.
33. And they were not sent as keepers over them.
34. This day, therefore, the believers laugh at the infidels.
35. They look seated on thrones.
36. How the infidels have been recompensed of their doings?
83 Surah Al Mutaffifîn
Diposkan Oleh: Blogger Nayeem