Friday, May 26, 2017
56 Surah Al Waqiah
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful
1. When the Event inevitable shall come to pass.
2. Then there shall be no room for any one to deny its happening.
3. Bringing low to someone and exalting to some.
4. When the earth shall tremble with severe shaking.
5. And the mountains shall be broken to pieces completely smashed.
6. And will become like thin particles of dust scattered in the sunshine of the ventilator.
7. And you shall become three kinds.
8. Then those on the right side how are those on the right side?
9. And those on the left side how are those on the left side?
10. And those who took the lead they have already taken the lead.
11. They are the favorite trusted persons.
12. In the gardens of comfort.
13. A group from among the former ones.
14. And a few from among the later ones.
15. They shall be on thrones studded with diamonds and pearls.
16. Reclining on them facing each other.
17. Abiding youths shall go round them carrying.
18. Goblets and ewers and cups with flowing drink before sight.
19. Where from they will have neither headache nor any unconsciousness.
20. And fruits that they like.
21. And the flesh of birds as they desire.
22. And fair maidens with wide eyes.
23. Like preserved, hidden pearls.
24. The recompense for their doings.
25. They shall not hear therein any vain or any sinful talk.
26. Yes, this will be their saying peace, peace.
27. And those on the right side, how are those on the right side?
28. In the midst of thorn-less berry trees.
29. And clusters of bananas.
30. And abiding shade.
31. And ever flowing water.
32. And fruits abundants.
33. Neither ending, nor for bidden.
34. And raised couches.
35. Undoubtedly, We made those women grow with good growth.
36. And made them virgins.
37. Loving to their husbands, attracting them, of equal age.
38. For those on the right side.
39. A group from amongst the former ones.
40. And a group from amongst the later ones.
41. And those on the left side,
42. How are those on the left side?
43. In the midst of scorching winds and boiling waters.
44. And the shadow of burning smokes.
45. Which is neither cool nor Honourable.
46. Verily before this, they were at ease.
47. And used to say, what! When we are dead and become dust and bones, shall we necessarily be raised up?
48. And what! Our former fathers too?
49. Say. 'Surely, all former ones and later ones.
50. Shall necessarily be gathered to the appointed time of a known Day.
51. Then, verily, O you the misguided ones, the beliers.
52. Shall surely eat of the tree of Zaqqum (Cactus).
53. And fill your belies there will,
54. And again you will drink thereon of boiling water.
55. Then you will drink as thirsty camel's drink.
56. This is their entertainment on the Day of judgement.
57. We have created you, why then, you do not accept the truth?
58. So look you, the sperm drop that you emit.
59. Do you make human being of it or We are the Maker?
60. We have fixed death among you; and We are not to be outstripped by this,
61. That We may exchange the likes of you, and may fashion your faces in a manner, which you know not.
62. Undoubtedly, you have already known the first growth, why then, do you not reflect?
63. Tell you then, what you sow?
64. Do you make crop of it or We are the Grower?
65. If We willed, We might trample it into pieces then you would remain lamenting.
66. That we are indebted,
67. Rather we remained deprived altogether.
68. Tell you then, the water you drink.
69. Did you send it down from the clouds, or We are the Sender?
70. If We willed, We might make it bitter, what! Then, are you not grateful?
71. Tell you then, the fire you kindle.
72. Did you produce the tree thereof or We are the Producer?
73. We made it a reminder of the Hell and a benefit for the wayfarers in the forest.
74. Therefore O beloved! Glorify the name of your Lord the Magnificent
75. Then I swear by the places where the stars set.
76. And if you know that is mighty oath.
77. Undoubtedly, this is an Honourable Quran.
78. In a well preserved Book
79. Touch it not but with ablution.
80. It is a sending down from the Lord of all Being.
81. Do you then, show idleness in this statement?
82. And do you keep for you this share that you belie?
83. Why then it was not when the soul reaches to the throat.
84. And you are at that time looking on.
85. And We are near to it than you, but you have no sight.
86. Why then it was not, if you are not to be requited,
87. That you may send it back if you are truthful?
88. Then if the person dying is of the near ones,
89. For him is the comfort and flower and a garden of delight.
90. And if he be of those on the right side,
91. Then O beloved, peace is upon you from those on the right side.
92. And if he be of the beliers, the misguided,
93. Then his entertainment is the boiling water.
94. And the thrusting into the blazing fire.
95. Undoubtedly, this is the truth of certainty.
96. Therefore O beloved', glorify the name of your Lord the Magnificent.