Friday, May 26, 2017
64 Surah At Taghabun
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful
1. Whatever is in the heavens, and whatever is in the earth glorifies Allah; His is the kingdom and His the praise, and He has power over every thing.
2. It is He who created you then some of you are disbelievers and some of you are muslims. And Allah is seeing your work.
3. He created the heavens and the earth with truth and He shaped you and made your shape good and to Him is the return.
4. He knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and knows whatever you conceal and whatever you disclose. And Allah knows the thoughts within your breasts.
5. Has not the news come to you of those who disbelieved before? And they tasted the evil consequences of their action; And for them is the painful torment.
6. This because their Messengers brought to them manifest arguments but they said, 'shall a human being guide us' So they disbelieved and turned away and Allah cared not for then and Allah is Carefree, All Praised.
7. The infidels babbled that they shall never be raised up say you, 'why not, by my Lord, you shall necessarily be raised up, then you shall be informed of your doings.' And this is easy for Allah.
8. Believe, then in Allah and His Messenger and in the Light, which We have sent down, and Allah is Aware of your doings.
9. The day when He will gather you, on the Day of Gathering of all, that is the day for the manifestation of loss of the losers. And whoso believes in Allah, and does good deeds, Allah will remove his evils and will make them enter gardens beneath which streams flow, that they may abide therein forever. This is the great triumph
10. And those who disbelieved and belied Our signs, they are the people of the Fire, they shall abide therein for ever. And what an evil destination it is.
11. No calamity befalls but by the leave of Allah. And whosoever believes in Allah, Allah will guide his heart. And Allah knows everything.
12. And obey Allah and obey the Messenger, but if you turn your face, then let it be known to you that Our Messenger is only responsible to deliver the Message clearly.
13. Allah is, none is to be worshipped but He, then let the believers put their trust in Allah.
14. 'O believers! Some of your wives and children are your enemies, so beware of them. But if you pardon and over look and forgive, then, undoubtedly, Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
15. Your wealth and your children are only a trial; and with Allah is an immense reward.
16. Therefore, fear Allah as much as you can and listen the commands and obey and spend in the way of Allah for
your own good. And whosoever is saved against the avarice of his own soul, they are the people to get prosperity.
17. If you will lend to Allah a good loan, He will double it for you and will forgive you. And Allah is Appreciating, Forbearing.
18. The Knower of every invisible and visible, All Esteemed, All Wise.