1. By those who scatter by scattering.
2. Then the burden bearers.
3. Then the smooth runners.
4. And then the distributors by command.
5. Undoubtedly, what is promised to you is surely true.
6. And undoubtedly, the justice is sure to be done.
7. By heaven that is adorned (by stars).
8. You are at variance in your talks.
9. He alone is turned away from this Quran who is destined to be turned away.
10. Killed be the fabricators.
11. Who are forgetful in intoxication (of ignorance).
12. They ask, 'when will be the day of judgements'.
13. It will be a day when they shall be tried on the fire.
14. And it will be said to them, 'taste your trial'. This is what you were hastening.
15. Surely, the pious are in the gardens and springs.
16. Receiving what their Lord gives them. Surely, they were doers of good before that.
17. They used to sleep little by night.
18. And in the last part of the night, they used to seek forgiveness.
19. And in their wealth, there was the right of the beggars and the unfortunate.
20. And in the earth are signs for those who are convinced.
21. And in your own selves. Do you not then perceive?
22. And in heaven is your provision, and that you are promised.
23. Therefore, by the Lord of the heavens and the earth, verily this Quran is the truth in the same language, which you speak.
24. 'O beloved! (prophet) has the news of the honoured guests of Ibrahim come to you?
25. When they came to him and said, 'peace', he said, 'peace', they are the persons strangers.
26. Then he went to his house and brought a fatted calf.
27. Then he placed before them. He said, 'do you not eat.
28. Then he began to fear in his heart on account of them, they said, 'fear not, and gave him glad tidings, of the birth of a son of knowledge.
29. Then his wife came forward crying and smote her forehead and said, 'what! A barren old woman.
30. They said, 'thus has said your Lord. And He is the Wise the Knowing.
31. Ibrahim said, 'and O angels! For what business you have come?
32. They said, 'We have been sent to a sinful people.
33. That We may let, loose upon them stones of baked clay.
34. Which are with your Lord marked for the extravagant.
35. Then We brought forth from the city those who were believers.
36. But We found there only one house of Muslims.
37. And We left therein a sign for those who fear a painful torment.
38. And in Musa also, when We sent him to Firawn with bright authority.
39. But he turned away with his army and said, 'a magician or a madman.
40. So seizing him and his army, We cast them into the sea in a condition that he was blaming himself.
41. And in Aad too, when We sent to them a dry windstorm.
42. That it left the thing it came upon like a rotten thing.
43. And in Thamud too, when it was said to them; enjoy yourselves for a while'.
44. But they rebelled against the command of their Lord then a thunderbolt overtook them before their eyes.
45. Then neither they could stand up nor they could take revenge.
46. And We destroyed the People of Nuh before them. Undoubtedly they were the people disobedient.
47. And We have made the heaven with hands, and undoubtedly We are Makers of the vast extent.
48. And We have made the earth a floor, and what an excellent spreader We are.
49. And We have made pairs of everything that you may reflect.
50. Therefore, flee towards Allah. Undoubtedly I am a clear warner to you from Him.
51. And do not set other gods along with Allah. Surely, I am a clear warner to you from Him.
52. In the same way, whenever any Messenger came to those before them, they said only 'a magician or a madman'.
53. Have they bequeathed it to one another? Nay' rather they are a people contumacious.
54. Therefore O beloved! (Prophet) turn your face from them and there is no blame on you.
55. And admonish, for admonition benefits the muslims.
56. And I have created the Jinn and the men only for this that they may worship Me.
57. I ask for no provision from them, and nor I desire that they should feed Me.
58. Undoubtedly, it is only Allah, the Great Provider, the Powerful, the Authoritative.
59. Surely, then for those who do wrong there is a portion of torment as there was a portion for their fellows, therefore let them not ask Me to hasten.
60. "Woe is then to the infidels because of that day of theirs which they are promised.
51 Surah Az Zariyat
Diposkan Oleh: Blogger Nayeem