1. Qaf. By the glorious Quran.
2. But rather they wondered that there has come to them a warner from among themselves. And the infidels said, 'this is a strange thing.'
3. Will when we be dead and become dust, we be raised again to life? This return is remote.
4. We know what the earth diminishes for them; and with Us is a Book preserving.
5. But rather they belied the truth when it came to them and so they are in a state of confusion.
6. Have they not looked up to the sky above them, how We have built it and adorned it and that there is no rift therein?
7. And the earth We have spread it out, and placed there in anchors of mountains and caused to grow therein
every beautiful pair.
8. An insight and understanding for every returning bondman.
9. And We sent down out of heaven blessed water and We caused to grow thereby gardens and the grain that is harvested
10. And tall palm trees with spathes piled one over another
11. As a provision for bondmen and We thereby revived a dead city. Thus is your coming out from the graves.
12. Belied before them the people of Nuh and the men of Rass and Thamud;
13. And the Aad, Firawan and the compatriots of Lut,
14. And the men of wood and the people of Tubba. Every one of them belied the Messengers and so the promise of My torment was proved.
15. Have We then become weary by making for the first time? Nay, but rather they are in doubt regarding a new making.
16. And indeed We created man and We know what his soul whispers within him, and We are nearer to him than even his jugular vein.
17. When the two receivers receive from him, one sitting on the right side and another at the left.
18. Not a word he utters but there is sitting a watcher ready by him.
19. And there has come the stupor of death with truth. This is from which you were trying to run.
20. And the Trumpet was blown. This is the Day of the torment promised.
21. And every soul came forth in this manner that with it there was a driver and a witness.
22. Assuredly, you were heedless of this, therefore We have removed from you the covering, so today your sight is sharp.
23. And his companion angel said, 'this is what is ready with me'.
24. It will be commanded cast you, twain into Hell every ungrateful, obstinate.
25. Who is hinderer of the good transgressor, doubter.
26. Who has set up any other God with Allah so you twain cast him into the severe torment.
27. His associate devil said, 'Our Lord,' I did not make him contumacious, yes, he was himself in a tar off error'.
28. He will say, 'dispute not before Me' for I had already warned you of the torment'
29. The word is not changed with Me, nor I wrong My bondmen.
30. The day when We shall say to Hell, 'are you filled up'? It will say, 'is some thing more'?
31. The paradise shall be brought near to the pious that it shall be not far off from them.
32. This is what is promised to you for every pertinent, watchful.
33. Whoever feared the All Affectionate in the unseen and came to Him with a pertinent heart.
34. It will be said to them, 'Enter the Paradise in peace'. This is the day of Eternity.
35. For them there is whatever they desire and with Us there is yet more than that.
36. How many a generation We destroyed before them that they were stronger in velour than they, then they searched about in the cities. Is there any place of refuge?
37. Undoubtedly, there is admonition in it for him who has a heart or who gives ear and be heedful.
38. Surely, We made the heavens and the land and what ever is in between in six days and weariness came not to Us.
39. Therefore be patient over what they say, and sanctify your Lord praising Him before the rising of the sun and before its setting.
40. And sanctify Him in the late night and after prayers.
41. And listen attentively, the day when the caller will call from a place nearby.
42. The day when they will hear the uproar in truth. This is the day of coming forth from the graves.
43. Undoubtedly, We give life and cause death and to Us is the return.
44. The day when the earth will cleave as under from them and they will come out hastening. This is the gathering, quite easy for Us.
45. We are knowing well what they are saying and you are not a tyrant over them, therefore admonish by Quran him who fears My threat.